We want to help you make sure your path to graduation is a smooth process and avoid any incomplete items which could prevent you from walking or receiving your diploma.
To be sure you are prepared to graduate, YOU MUST:
1. Complete the Degree Completion Survey
a. Make sure you Login to MyWesley First!
b. Bachelor Degree Completion Form: (Click Here)
c. Graduate Degree Completion Form: (Click Here)
2. Complete the Direct Loan Exit Survey*: (Click Here)
3. Complete the Perkins Loan Exit Survey*: (Click Here)
4. Contact the Business Office to clear any financial holds
pending*: (Email Amanda.Hawkins@wesley.edu)
5. Contact the Registrar Office to complete your
undergraduate folder*: (Email Erin.Elsberry@wesley.edu)
* If you are unsure if items 2-5 pertain to you, please contact the following offices directly:
Office of Student Financial Planning, Debi Ivy (736-2338)
Business Office, Amanda Hawkins (736-2331)
Registrar Office, Erin Elsberry (736-2434)
If you have completed each applicable step before Sunday, April 17th you will be entered into the drawing for the Grand Prize!!
We are excited to welcome you to the Wesley Alumni Association. Please join us for THE GRAD FINALE, Wednesday, April 20, 2016, from 3 - 4:30 p.m. in CC206. This is your last stop before Graduation! You can pick up relevant information, register for special Senior only events, and pick up your cap and gown! It is going to be a true celebration...gifts, prizes, free food and more! CONGRATULATIONS!